First Time Students:
Please use the following checklist for submitting your application to Landmark Baptist College.
- Secure an application for admission by either:
- Complete the Application for Admission and attach a recent photograph of yourself. Complete the Student Questionnaire. Send the completed application, student questionnaire and $50.00 non-refundable application fee (payable to Landmark Baptist College) to:
- Complete the first section of each recommendation, then give the three forms to the appropriate individuals. Each form should be completed and mailed directly to Landmark Baptist College. The Application for Admission will not be processed until all recommendation forms are received.
- Complete a Transcript Request Form as follows:
- Request official copies of either the ACT or the SAT scores to be sent to the Director of Admissions. Your ACT or SAT test scores will automatically be sent to Landmark Baptist College if you specify our college ACT number (0751) or our SAT number (5388) when you take the test.
- Have a healthcare professional complete the Health/Medical form no more than six (6) months prior to the beginning of your first semester at Landmark Baptist College. Send the form to the Admissions Office.
A) Going here to download the necessary application forms.
B) Calling (863) 422-6493 to request an application packet.
C) E-mailing the admissions office here.
Landmark Baptist College
810 East Hinson Avenue
Haines City, Florida 33844
High School Level Ė If you have not yet graduated, request your high school to send a transcript of course work completed to date. If you have received a Graduation Equivalency Diploma (GED), please have the official record sent directly from the testing center.
College Level - If you have completed more than 25 credits at the college level, your high school transcript is not required; however, your college transcript is required for admission. An official transcript from the studentís previous college(s) is required for transfer of credits.
Complete the front of the Student Health Form. The back of the form is to be completed by a health care professional. The completed form should be mailed directly to Landmark Baptist College.
Complete all the steps listed under FIRST-TIME STUDENTS.
The mature student who cannot meet the above requirements, may be admitted on probationary status. Successful completion of the first year of college indicates the students' ability to benefit from the program and will result in his being removed from a probationary status.
Foreign or international students may apply for admission to Landmark Baptist College. Foreign students must comply with all regulations and requirements of the Department of Homeland Security, as well as Landmark Baptist College.
An I-20 form is required by the Immigration and Naturalization Service. These are obtainable through the Dean of the College, Landmark Baptist College. This form indicates to the INS the studentís financial support, verifies that the applicant has been accepted as a student at Landmark Baptist College, and indicates that the student may be eligible for a student visa.
International students should not come on a visitorís visa.
If you should have any questions regarding international study here at Landmark Baptist College, please feel free to contact the Dean of the College Office for further information
A student who wishes to take only a few courses at Landmark Baptist College and who is not working toward a degree may be accepted as a provisional student without meeting all of the normal student qualifications. This status is granted at the discretion of the college administration and may be revoked at any time.